1. Receive student's invitation letter.
In order to start the processing of the invitation letter for study in Russia, you should firstly fill in the application form at web-site of STUDYINRUS.COM Organization (WWW.STUDYINRUS.COM) or provide STUDYINRUS.COM representative in your country with the following:
- Name, Surname,
- Date & place of birth,
- Passport number,
- Passport validity (date of issue & expiry),
- Permanent address,
- Phone number, e-mail address,
- A copy of the passport (pages with the photograph, date of birth and passport validity (date of issue & expiry),
- Certificate of Completed Higher Secondary Education.
Acceptance of the applications starts from April, 15 and ends on October, 1 of the current year. It takes from 30 to 60 days to process the documents with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
2. Apply to a student's visa.
Upon receiving the invitation letter, the student must contact the Embassy of the Russian Federation in his / her country in order to apply for the student's visa. The following documents must be provided:
- Application form
- 3 photographs (3x4cm)
- Original invitation letter, which will be sent to you via express post by STUDYINRUS.COM
- Medical health certificate
- HIV/AIDS test
- Certificate of Completed Higher Secondary Education
- Official bank documents (bank receipt) confirming full payment of tuition fees (for students coming to Russia for the first time).
3. Enter Russia.
In order to enter the territory of the Russian Federation and to be admitted into the University, a student should have the following documents:
- Passport (validity -not less than 2 years), student's entry visa
- Immigration card (is given during the flight or at the airport; it must be filled in by student, stamped by customs in the airport right after arrival to Russia).
For students obtaining admission to the preparatory faculty or the first year:
- Original of Completed Higher Secondary Education School Certificate (including mark sheet/transcript), that should be legalized (i.e. stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs (or Ministry of Education) and Russian Embassy of the country, where student received the Certificate);
- 2 notarized at Russian Embassy/Russian Consulate copies of the legalized Completed Higher Secondary Education School Certificate;
- 2 translated copies of the legalized Completed Higher Secondary Education in Russian language, certified by a notary from the Russian Embassy in your country.
- Medical health certificate -original in English, translated copy of the Medical Health Certificate in Russian language.
- HIV/AIDS free certificate -original in English, a translated copy of the HIV/AIDS free certificate in Russian language. Kindly note that the validity of the HIV/AIDS certificate is 3 months only.
- 15 passport size (3x4 cm) photographs in matt finish, black and white.
Students obtaining admission to the Master's degree, Postgraduate course or Ph.D. should provide the following additional documents:
- Diploma/Degree Certificate that should be legalized, i.e. stamped by Ministry of External Affairs (or Ministry of Education) and Russian Embassy of the country, where the educational documents were given.
- 2 notarized copies of the legalized Diploma/Degree Certificate;
- 2 translated copies of the legalized Diploma/Degree Certificate in Russian language and notarized in the Russian Embassy in your country.
- Mark sheets (transcript) of all academic years (including studied subjects, marks & hours per each subject), which should be legalized, i.e. stamped by Ministry of External Affairs (or Ministry of Education) and Russian Embassy of the country, where the educational documents were given.
- 2 notarized copies of the legalized Mark sheets (transcript);
- 2 translated copies of the legalized Mark sheets (transcript) in Russian language and notarized in the Russian Embassy in your country.
The representative in your country will inform you about the exact date of departure to Russia with a group of other students.
STUDYINRUS.COM must be informed of the flight details (flight number, date and time of arrival, city of arrival and name of airport) five days in advance.
All the students are met at the international airports by STUDYINRUS.COM
The student will not be allowed to enter the territory of the Russian Federation if he/she is not met by STUDYINRUS.COM collaborator, who has the Power of Attorney. This is the common requirements of the official Rules and Regulations of the Russian Immigration Services.